Learn about Goan Cuisine in our Cravings & Haatgun Culinary Tour
Mapusa Market is a colorful market with aromas of fresh spices, as vendors from all over Goa come here to sell their products. Take a walk through the market and pick ingredients required to cook some of the most delectable Goan dishes as a part of this culinary tour.
Proceed to a heritage home converted into a cozy guest house where the host will teach you a few Goan recipes like Sannas, Xacuti and coconut-based curries. Sannas are spongy steamed savoury rice cakes. Enjoy a meal with the host and take a walk around their homegrown spice garden.
• Tour of the Mapusa market.
• A refreshing welcome drink.
• A detailed recipe with demo for making Sannas and other Goan delicacies.
• Sit around for a traditional Goan catholic meal that includes Sannas, Xacuti, a coconut-based dish followed by dessert.
• Head out for a spice tour within the property.