Get insights about the history of Goa dating back to the era of empires and dynasties
This tour highlights the kaleidoscope of history to be found in the hinterland of South Goa. Immerse yourself in pre-Portuguese history dating back over 1000 years, when Chandor then known as Chandrapur was a buzzing trade center.
– A narrative by a friendly English speaking host.
– Immerse yourself in the history of Chandor dating back to Kadamba dynasty.
– Visit a heritage homes which predates the Portuguese era and one from the Portuguese era and tour of the house.
– Stop by the temple ruins along the Kushavati river.
– Get insights into the dramatic history that led to the decline of the Kadambas in Goa.