Backwater Sunset Boat Cruise through the serene backwaters.
In our Backwater Sunset Boat Cruise, we take you to explore the backwaters of Divar, Cumbarjua and St. Estevam that boast of rich assortment of diverse flora and fauna.
During our Backwater Sunset Boat Cruise, you can spot a variety of migratory birds and there are chances of spotting crocodiles too. St. Estevam is a scenic estuarine island village located 21 kms from Panjim and 11 kms from Old Goa. It is also known as Ilha de Jua or Zuvem.
– A guided tour with friendly local guide
– Explore the rich biodiversity in the mangroves.
– There are chances of spotting crocodiles and migratory birds.
– Enjoy some snacks and beverages while cruising on the boat.
– A memorable sunset experience in the water of Old Goa.