A boat cruise through the serene backwaters around St. Estevam island.
Take a boat cruise to explore the backwaters of St. Estevam that boast of rich assortment of diverse flora and fauna. Dock at the isle, a quaint scenic estuarine village to experience an offbeat Goan lifestyle.
– A guided tour by a friendly local guide
– Explore the rich biodiversity in the mangroves.
– Chances of spotting crocodiles and migratory birds.
– Visit the St. Stephen’s church dating back to the 16th Century.
– Explore the 16th century fort nestled in the wilderness of the Isle.
– Lunch at a hilltop restaurant.
– Transport arrangement from pick up point.