A walk through the splendor of Saligao village
A walk through Saligao, one of the more prosperous villages of Goa, owing to the business acumen of its early settlers. The architectural aesthetics of Saligao today reflect the creative style of some of the renowned artists of Goa who have chosen to live a splendid village lifestyle.
– A guided tour by a friendly local guide
– Visit Goa’s only Gothic style church.
– Walk through the wards of Saligao village flanked by rice fields.
– Explore contemporary Goan art and architecture.
– Get a chance to meet some of the artists at their homes.